Use the status feature to update the current setting of any given lead, such as “Email Sent” or “Interviewing”.
Profile statuses are used to indicate the current stage a contact is in. By default, Juicebox includes the following statuses: Not Contacted, Email Sent, InMail Sent, Interested, Interviewing, Hired, Rejected, Not Interested. You can customize the status list to your preferences.
Viewing Profile Status
To see a profile’s status, first ensure that the profile has been shortlisted. Only shortlisted profiles can be given a status.
Next, navigate to the “Shortlisted Contacts” page on the left-side menu. You will see a list of all shortlisted profiles. Note that the shortlisted contacts page is project-specific (read more here).
Changing Profile Status
To change the profile status, select the drop-down menu and choose a preferred status. When taking certain actions, such as sending emails, statuses will be updated automatically.
Editing Profile Statuses
To edit a profile status, select the “Edit Status List” field shown when choosing an outreach status.
Next, you can add statuses and re-arrange the default order of statuses. The statuses field allows for full customization to your preferred workflow.
A few points to consider as you edit and customize your statuses:
- You will not be able to delete statuses that are currently in use across any of your projects.
- Customize the order of statuses by drag-and-dropping your statuses.
- Colors are randomly assigned to every new status you create.
- Use easily understandable labels, like “Not Contacted,” for each status.
- If you add a new status in one project, it will also be accessible in other projects.
- Only account admins are able to edit profile statuses.